Parent Information 2023/2024
Key Dates 2023/2024
21st Sept or 22nd Sept. Higher Options for 6th years:
22nd of Sept. 5th Years Study Skills Workshop with Joe McCormack
6th to 13th October Study Skills Week
10th of October Open Day & Open Night
6th to 10th November Stand-Up Awareness Week
21st to 27th November College Awareness Week
24th November Maynooth University Open Day for 5th years
16th November (TBC) CAO information evening by Kay Mitchell
22nd February Senior Cycle Options evening
15th to 19th January Wellbeing Week
April 2024 (Date TBC) Junior & Senior Sports Day
Parent/Teacher Meetings: 4.15pm to 6.45pm
17th of October 2023 – 2nd Years
23rd of November 2023 – 3rd Years
5th of December 2023 – 6th years
18th of January 2024 – 1st Years
30th of January 2024 – TY & 5th years
14th of March 2024 – 6th Year
|School Year 2023/2024|
|Student Support Fund||This covers: · |
· Book Rental & Personal Accident Insurance ·
· Photocopying & materials ·
· €170 for one child.
· Family rates apply: 2 Students – €250; 3 Students – €280; 4 Students; €310
|School Uniform||· Jewellery, make-up, facial piercings and inappropriate hair styles are incompatible with the school uniform. |
· The PE uniform must be brought to school to change for PE class, bag storage will be available.
· Leggings are not allowed.
|School Footwear||· All students must wear black shoes. No strips or converse runners are not acceptable. · Runners are only needed for PE and sports at lunchtime.|
|Mobile Phones||· Phones must be turned off during school hours, including breaks. |
· Students who are unwell must ask their Year Head or Principal/Deputy Principal to contact home.
|Remain on Campus||· 6th year students are permitted to go to Sweeney’s shop only at lunchtime. |
· All other students are not permitted to leave grounds at break and lunchtime.
|Chewing Gum||· Chewing gum is strictly forbidden in or around the school building.|
|Healthy Hydration||· Water fonts are available to refill bottles. |
· Fizzy & energy drinks are not allowed.